About Xanadu Private School
Xanadu Private School is a Christ-Centred private school owned by the Doxa Deo Education Trust.
The school consists of three schools –
- Pre-Primary School – Gr RRR (age 3) to Gr R as well as a nursing class from the age of 2 that also offers potty training.
- Primary School – Gr 1 to Gr 7
- High School – Gr 8 to Gr 12
Xanadu Private School is a dual-medium co-educational school enrolling both boys as well as girls in all three schools.
Our Mission Statement
- To provide affordable holistic Christ-Centred education.
- To become a centre/domain where Christ is known and worshipped.
- Holistic education with a strong emphasis on excellent, high-quality academic teaching.
- Creating an accepting, nurturing, loving and flourishing environment where learners can discover their true, unique identity in Christ.
- Every educator is a spiritual mentor for children and parents.
- Educators create a love for lifelong learning as facilitators of learning.
- As a school, we serve our community with faith, love and hope.
Our Vision Statement
- Through Christ-Centred education, every learner, staff member and parent will grow in knowing God, loving people and impacting the future.
- As every learner grows from a seed, they will develop into a tree of knowledge and faith in Christ. Nurtured in a loving environment they become city changers who make a difference in the community.
Our Beacons For Education
- Life change without compromising the quality standard of academic tuition.
- Environment where children do not compare to others but find their identity in Christ.
- That every educator would be a spiritual mentor for children and parents.
- That educators would create a love for lifelong learning and not only be the bearers of knowledge but facilitators of learning.
Our Education Pillars
- Individual Based Teaching
- Academic Excellence
- Strong Values
- Creative Thinking
- Constructive Discipline
- Ethnological Integration
Xanadu Private School’s Mandate
Raising city changers through Christ-Centred education by
Impacting my World:
Our aim is to encourage each pupil to reach their fullest potential academically, to develop to their highest level of sporting excellence, and also to nurture a third important area – the spiritual aspect.